Welcome to Safetor Roof Anchors™
Fall Crisis Summit held in Australia go to: Safety NewsOut of all the height safety anchors why choose
Safetor Height safety anchors ?
- Safetor are specialists in designing and producing safe: Fall-Arrest, Abseil and Temporary anchor points.
- Safetor are industry leaders in height safety anchors.
- Safetor anchors are used by professionals for abseil and fall-arrest.
- Safetor are committed to providing height safety anchors with your total safety in mind.
- What makes us experts in height safety anchor points.? Because that`s all we do.
Call: Nick today to discuss your Height safety anchor needs.
Mobile:021 448 004View Drop test video
Safetor Height Safety Anchors are:
Safetor Height Safety Anchors are:
Height Safety anchors fail drop tests Click to see videos
Safetor anchors are protected under the NZ Patent Act
NZ Patent No: 503273
NZ Patent No: 328961
Company fined after worker falls from roof (Read More......)
Workers fined over scaffolding accident (Read More......)
H&S Regulations & Laws
The law recognises the hierarchy of controls (eliminate, isolate,minimise) as an effective way of managing health and safety. Preventing Falls From Height (Link)
All buildings are required to have a current height safety management plan and have some form of fall protection". "Doing nothing is not an option"
Our anchors have been drop tested as per the AS/NZS 5532: 2013 also load tested and rated as per the AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 Standards Horizontal Lifeline and Rail Systems and AS/NZS 1891.4:2009 Standards Industrial Fall Arrest Systems and Devices
Safetor Roof Anchors™ can be purchased through any Steel & Tube, Chain & Rigging outlet in NZ
Who can Install Height Safety Anchors
Anchor installation can be carried out by your local :
- Certified Builder (Builders work with timber structures and have a better understanding of the NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings)
- Steel Erector or Engineers
- Roofing Contractors
- Height Safety Professional
New Zealand Safety Council and appraised by ACI Global who considered the anchors themselves and the technical information to be of a high standard.
Safetor stands for (Safety Anchor For Every Type Of Roof)
So if we don`t have a height safety anchor in stock we can design one to suit your needs or building structure.
Our core business is:
Height Safety Anchor Points for Abseiling or Fall-Arrest and has been for over 17 years.
Our services also include:
Sales & Service Anchor Placements
Anchor Inspections Written Reports
Building Height Safety Management Plans
The Health and Safety Regulations require every Building to have:
- Height safety protection (This means anchor points or some form of barrier protection)
Contact: Nick Collins
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 021 448 004
Range of Anchors
Structural Anchors for both Timber and Steel Buildings
Fascia and wall mounted May 1, 2007, Collins Corporation Ltd™, one of four finalists, received a Health and Safety Award, Category 5, Best Design or Technology Initiative.
All Safetor Roof Anchors™ comply with all the codes listed below
- AS/NZS 5532 : 2013 ( Anchor Point Testing)
- AS/NZS 1891.4: 2009 ( Anchor Points)
- AS/NZS 1891.2: 2001 (Horizontal Lifeline and Rail Systems)
- AS/NZS 4488.1 & 2: 1997 (Industrial Rope Access Systems)
- NZBC-Clause B2 ( Durability)
- NZ - BCA (Performance-based Building Code)
- AS/NZS 1170 ( Structural Design Actions)
- AS/NZS 4600 ( Cold Formed Steel Structures)
- NZS 3604 ( Timber Framed Buildings)
- NZS 3404 ( Steel Structures)
DOL`s point of view on preventing falls when working at height is
"doing nothing is not an option"
- Falls on a job site can kill.
- All your workers need to be standing right way up at the end of the day.
- In this day and age Height Safety management is very important.
- Fines can be very costly.
| Sponsored Links