Welcome to ®Safetor Roof Anchors
Safetor Height Safety Anchors are compliant to the AS/NZS 1891.4.2009 & 5532.2013 anchor testing Standard.
|We sell all QSI safety products
For all your Height Safety
Safetor Height Anchors Will
1. Reduce loading on structures if a fall occurs
2. Absorb energy without becoming brittle through stress loading or cold temperatures
3. Survive in the most severe environments without rusting or corroding
4. Repel water because of the powder coating we use, snow or ice won't stick to the anchor
5. Comply to all building codes and standards
6. Safetor Anchors exceed the testing mandate. This is well-proven and fully documented
7. Our entire range of anchors are manufactured in New Zealand
When it comes to safety we are serious, and are happy to discuss any safety concerns with you.
contact: Nick at email@example.com
Mobile : 021 448 004
New Legislation for New Zealand
legislation covering workplace health and safety came into being this
April. It was as a result of the Pike River mine disaster. It replaces
the Health and Safety in Employment Act which had been in effect for
over 20 years. The new Act more clearly identifies the responsibilities
of duty holders, provides jail sentences and increases fines up to
$600,000. These should act as incentives for all duty holders,
particularly for owner and operators of businesses including Chief
Executives. It is a real opportunity for business owners and other duty
holders to review health and safety in their places of work to ensure
they meet their responsibilities thus avoiding hefty consequences. It
may well be a time to look at new ways of ensuring your work place is
safe. After all a safe and happy workforce is a more productive
workforce so everyone wins.
Collins Corporation we put safety ahead of profit and are genuinely
concerned for the safety of those places to which we supply product. We
manufacture and provide approved safety equipment such as roof anchors
to the Construction Industry. The Construction Industry continues to be
in this country’s top five in the number of fatality and accidents
recorded each year. Pro rata we have one of the worst records in the
western world. A large part of those statistics arise from falls from
heights over 3 metres. Often duty holders do not take action to prevent
such falls until after the event and that needs to change. Many people
install roof anchors into existing buildings. While this is good where
no protection has been previously provided it makes far more sense and
is a lot cheaper if roof anchors are incorporated into the design in the
first place. This is something that owners’ builders and architects
need to liaise over right from the beginning.
When it comes to safety we are serious
We are happy to discuss
any height safety concerns you may have just contact Nick at:
Safetor Anchor Network Support (Sans)
Safetor Recommended Height Safety Anchor Installers click to view
Testimonials from Structural Engineers: Click to View
buildings are not built with height safety in mind, so it can be
difficult to find a safe, secure anchor point for your rope or lanyard.
With this in mind, we supply a range of innovative permanent and
temporary anchor systems that allow you to utilize the natural features
of commercial buildings to create a safe working environment.
Call: Nick today to discuss your Height safety anchor needs.
- Specialists in designing and producing safe: Fall-Arrest, Abseil and Temporary anchor points.
- Industry leaders in height safety anchors.
- Used by professionals for abseil and fall-arrest.
- Committed to providing height safety anchors with your total safety in mind.
- Experts in height safety anchor points.? Because that`s all we do.
Mobile: 021 448 004
Safetor Anchor Drop test video
TESTIMONIAL FROM ENGINEER:
- Drop Tested to the AS/NZS 5532.2013 Standard by: QSI
- Load Tested to the anchor Standards by:MTL
Safetor anchors are protected under the NZ Patent Act
NZ Patent No: 503273
NZ Patent No: 328961
Total Regional Fatalities Read More......
Serious Harm Notifications by Industry 2010-2016 Read More..........
Company fined after worker falls from roof Read More......
H&S Regulations & Laws
The law recognises the hierarchy
of controls (eliminate, isolate,minimise) as an effective way of
managing health and safety. Preventing Falls From Height (Link)
All buildings are required to have a current height safety management plan and have some form of fall protection". "Doing nothing is not an option"
Our anchors have been drop tested as per the AS/NZS 5532: 2013 also load tested and rated as per the AS/NZS
1891.2:2001 Standards Horizontal Lifeline and Rail Systems and also conform to the AS/NZS
1891.4:2009 Standards Industrial Fall Arrest Systems and Devices
Safetor Roof Anchors™ can be purchased through any Steel & Tube, Chain & Rigging outlet in NZ
Who can Install Height Safety Anchors
Anchor installation can be carried out by your local :
- Certified Builder (Builders work with timber structures and have a better understanding of the NZS3604 Timber Framed Buildings)
- Steel Erector or Engineers
- Roofing Contractors
- Height Safety Professional
New Zealand Safety Council and
appraised by ACI Global who considered the anchors themselves and the
technical information to be of a high standard.
Safetor stands for (Safety Anchor For Every Type Of Roof)
So if we don`t have a height safety anchor in stock we can design one to suit your needs or building structure.
Our core business is:
Height Safety Anchor Points for Abseiling or Fall-Arrest and has been for over 17 years.
Our services also include:
Sales & Service Anchor Placements
Anchor Inspections Written Reports
Building Height Safety Management Plans
The Health and Safety Regulations require every Building to have:
- Height safety protection (This means anchor points or some form of barrier protection)
Contact: Nick Collins
- Every building must have a current working at Height Safety Management Plan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 021 448 004
Range of Safetor Anchors
Structural Anchors for both Timber and Steel Buildings
Cool Store Anchors
Fascia and wall mounted
May 1, 2007, Collins Corporation Ltd™, one of four finalists, received a
Health and Safety Award, Category 5, Best Design or Technology
All Safetor Roof Anchors™ comply with all the codes listed below
- AS/NZS 5532 : 2013 ( Anchor Point Testing)
- AS/NZS 1891.4: 2009 ( Anchor Points)
- AS/NZS 1891.2: 2001 (Horizontal Lifeline and Rail Systems)
- AS/NZS 4488.1 & 2: 1997 (Industrial Rope Access Systems)
- NZBC-Clause B2 ( Durability)
- NZ - BCA (Performance-based Building Code)
- AS/NZS 1170 ( Structural Design Actions)
- AS/NZS 4600 ( Cold Formed Steel Structures)
- NZS 3604 ( Timber Framed Buildings)
- NZS 3404 ( Steel Structures)
DOL`s point of view on preventing falls when working at height is
"doing nothing is not an option"
Falls on a job site can kill.
All your workers
need to be standing right way up at the end of the day.
In this day and age Height Safety management is very important.
Be safe no matter what the job
- Fines can be very costly.
First Aid Kits
Rescue and Paramedic
Survival Kits and Equipment
Suppliers of all QSI safety Products
| Sponsored Links
|Safetor Anchor Network Support (Sans)