|Height Safety PPE|
|Members of Sans|
|First Aid Kits|
Safetor SPP-TA - Safetor Trapezoidal Panel Anchor
Safetor Height Safety Insulated Panel Anchors Will:
1. Reduce loading on the Poly Panels if a fall occurs
2. Absorb energy without becoming brittle through stress loading or cold temperatures
3. Survive in the most severe environments without rusting or corroding
4. Repel water because of the powder coating we use, snow or ice won't stick to the anchor
5. Comply to all building codes and standards
6. Safetor Anchors exceed the testing mandate. This is well-proven and fully documented
7. Our range of Poly Panel anchors are manufactured in New Zealand
To Design a safe anchor product that works on cool store buildings, we at CCL worked in with Metalcraft Insulated Panels Systems Division to arrive at a suitable point of attachment. The Safetor Poly Panel Anchor (SPP-TA) is a new shock absorbing fall protection anchor device, designed to protect both the worker and the building that it is attached to. For the use on Trapezoidal Panels.
The anchors we have designed for use on cool store buildings are able to bend and absorb the full force of the load on the Poly Panel if a fall were to occur thus protecting the panel from damage.
The SPPA height safety anchor is the only one approved by Metalcraft for installation on Metalcraft Insulated Coolstore Panels.
Kulorthene ABCITE® THERMOPLASTIC POWDER COATINGS
Kulorthene Series ABCITE® thermoplastic powder coatings have been developed specifically for enhanced long term corrosion protection, high impact strength and excellent exterior weathering. Read more...
| Anchor Detail Product Technical Statement
| Back to products